- Plan work
- Hazard control measures and safety equipment
- Conduct routine checks
- Pre and Post start operational checks
- Shift load
- Compliance of forklift
- Shut down and secure order picking forklift
- Duration – 2 days
- Availability – every Monday-Tuesday
- Venue – Kingswood. Onsite training on request.
- Pre-requisites – none.
Order Picking Forklift
TLILIC2002A Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
We offer affordable training courses in order picking; gain your licence with Lawrence Davis and build a rewarding career in warehousing.
In today’s warehousing industry, space is a valuable commodity that must be optimised. For example, materials that are manually retrievable can be accessed using order picking machinery safely and effectively.
Our training program complements other warehouse-based skills and qualifications, and prepares students for the National Certificate or Competency Assessment for this class of equipment.
Cost – $360 (GST Exempt)
[events_list category=”29″ limit=”5″]