- Machine routine maintenance
- Machine pre and post-operational checks
- Basic machine operation
- Front bucket control
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling skill development
- Backhoe operation
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Assessment theory preparation.
- Duration – 3 days
- Availability – every Monday-Wednesday and every Wednesday-Friday
- Venue – Penrith
- Pre-requisites – None.
Front-End Loader Training – Novice
RIIMPO321D – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
Lawrence Davis offers industry-leading, affordable wheeled front end loader training courses – your start to a challenging and rewarding career.
We use 2 and 4-wheel drive backhoe/loader machinery to equip you with the essential operator skills required in today’s earthmoving industry.
After developing your basic machine operational skills, you are taken through each training module under the direct supervision of our load shifting instructor.
Our training modules have been designed with maximum flexibility to allow you sufficient time to enhance the operational skills required for each module.
[events_list category=”22″ limit=”5″]