- Plan work
- Hazard control measures
- Conduct routine checks
- Machine pre & post-operational checks
- Shift load
- Load placement and retrieval
- Shut down and secure forklift truck
- Lift truck attachments and their use
- Loading dock (container) operations
- Workplace safety procedures
- Assessment theory preparation
- Duration – 3 days
- Availability – every Monday-Wednesday (weekends available on demand)
- Venue – Kingswood
- Pre-requisites – Student must be 18 years of age, have 100 points of ID, must be able to understand both written and spoken English
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
Gain your forklift licence with Lawrence Davis. As a Registered Training Organisation, we provide quality, affordable forklift training.
Our Forklift Operations Program is a high quality, comprehensive training package designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical skills required to competently operate lift truck equipment within the manufacturing, supply chain or warehousing sectors.
Our program caters to both complete novices and experienced operators. Our trainers are highly regarded industry load shifting instructors who ensure that all facets of machine operations are taught to the highest industry standards.
Our training includes using both conventional and electric high reach machinery within a fully functional warehousing facility – ensuring you experience the ultimate in training environments.
Complementing our lectures and PowerPoint presentations, you will be issued with the latest Operators Industry Manual and Learners Study Pack. On completion of our training program, students are assessed by our resident licensing assessor for their National Certificate of Competency.
Students will need to have 100 points of ID before commencing the course; with one form of ID being photo ID.