- Machine routine maintenance
- Machine pre and post-operational checks
- Basic machine operation
- Front bucket control
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling skill development
- Backhoe operation
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Assessment theory preparation
- Duration – 3 days
- Availability – every Monday-Wednesday and every Wednesday-Friday
- Venue – Penrith
- Pre-requisites – none
RIIMPO319D – Conduct Civil Construction Backhoe Loader Operations
Lawrence Davis offers industry-leading, affordable backhoe loader training courses – your start to a challenging and rewarding career.
This program has been developed for novice operators. We use 2 and 4-wheel drive loader backhoe machinery to equip you with the essential operator skills required in today’s earthmoving industry.
After developing your basic machine operational skills, you are taken through each training module under the direct supervision of our load shifting instructor.
Our training modules have been designed with maximum flexibility to allow you sufficient time to enhance the operational skills required for each module.