- Legislation and regulation
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Fall safety and fall protection equipment
- Types of height work (ladders, EWP, etc.)
- Forces & fall categories
- Fall arrest
- Emergency plan & rescue systems (includes practical simulated rescue of a suspended person)
- Anchorage systems
- Ropes & lines
- Duration – 1 day
- Availability – every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Evenings and weekends on request
- Venue – Castlereagh
- Pre-requisites – Students will require a good level of language and literacy levels.
Working at Heights
RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
This course is for any individual who will be involved in working at heights.
Lawrence Davis Training Group have a purpose built training facility but can also accommodate onsite training requirements for more than 10 participants, if you have a training facility. Our aim is to provide students with knowledge to avoid fall prevention rather than fall arrest.