- Duration – 1 day
- Availability – every Friday
- Venue – Kingswood. Onsite training on request.
- Pre-requisites – Operators must hold a current forklift license.
- Stability characteristics
- Machine orientation
- Basic machine operation
- Confined space operation
- Load placement and retrieval
- Load placement and retrieval (high load)
- Battery chargers and safe usage
- Operating for productivity
- Assessment (where applicable).
High Reach Forklift
High Reach (Double Deep) Forklift Certificate of Attendance
Lawrence Davis provides industry-leading training in high reach (double deep) forklifts across metropolitan Sydney and NSW.
Our high reach operations training program has been designed for forklift operators looking to develop their operational skills on high reach load shifting equipment. You will be introduced to material placement, retrieval techniques and narrow aisle access.
On completion of the training program, you will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (which serves as an excellent complement to a conventional lift truck operator’s license) and your personalised photo ID competency card.
For operators keen to develop their career, or looking to take existing operational skills to a new level, our training is a positive step in the right direction.
Cost – $150
[events_list category=”28″ limit=”5″]