Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence Training
We use a 2010 model vehicle fitted with a 9-Speed EATON gearbox
This Licence Class entitles you to drive:
- Any rigid motor vehicle with 3 or more axles and a GVM of more than 8 tonnes.
- Any towed trailer must not weigh more than 9 tonnes GVM.
This licence class is extensively used by large fleet operators and is ideal for interstate coach work, heavy haulage, demolition companies and agitators (concrete mixer/delivery trucks).
- Duration – 8 hours
- Availability – On request
- You need to have held a class C Licence for two years or more. Second year of green P plates is acceptable.
- MUST HAVE CURRENT manual car (class C) driving experience.
- NOTE: Red P1 and Green P Plate holders, in their first year, are not eligible to apply for an HR Licence.