- EWP form and function
- Slings, harnesses and other personal protective equipment
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Site safety
- Pre and post-operational checks
- Machine orientation
- Machine orientation (ground-controlled)
- Basic operation (basket-controlled)
- Working at height
- Emergency decent procedures
- Assessment theory preparation
- Duration – 3-4 days
- Availability – fortnightly Monday-Wednesday
- Venue – Kingswood. Onsite training on request.
- Pre-requisites – Minimum of 4 students on public courses. Student must be 18 years of age, have 100 points of ID, must be able to understand both written and spoken English
TLILIC2005A – Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform
(Boom length 11 metres or more)
Lawrence Davis provides industry-leading training in elevated work platforms across metropolitan Sydney and NSW.
Our elevated work platform (EWP) training program has been designed to provide organisations and individuals with high calibre, flexible training that can be conducted either at your workplace or at one of our specialist training facilities.
The focus of our training program is to provide operators with a sound understanding of safe operating procedures and practices required by manufacturers and statutory authorities when using EWPs. You will be introduced to set-up procedures, elevated worksite access and controlled flight procedures, prior to attending interactive lectures and knowledge review periods. This ensures a comprehensive understanding of this type of equipment.