- Use of various types of ropes, slings, chain and accessories
- Calculate the safe working load (SWL) of any rope, slings or chain to be used for lifting
- Assess the loads to be fitted
- Safely sling loads of different weight and sizes
- Direct a crane or hoist operator in the movement of a load when the load is out of the operators view
- Give the hand signals and whistle signals used for directing loads
- Duration – 5 days
- Availability – Monthly on demand
- Venue – Penrith
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to Perform Dogging
As the modern world continues to evolve, new demands are continuously requiring becoming a valuable commodity we are now witnessing the need for higher cities, larger major commercial centres and structural developments.
As a qualified dogman you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to assist you in entering this challenging and rewarding career pathway opportunity.