- Pre & post-operational checks
- Bucket/attachment skill review
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling
- Confined space operation
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Assessment theory preparation
- Duration – 3 days
- Availability – every Monday-Wednesday and every Wednesday-Friday
- Venue – Penrith
- Pre-requisites – none
RIIMPO318E – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Operators (Bobcat)
Gain your Skid Steer national unit of competency and photo competency card with one of Australia’s leading registered training organisations.
At Lawrence Davis, we provide high quality and affordable Skid Steer (Bobcat) training.
This course provides novice operators with a comprehensive training package that has been designed to provide trainees with the high standard of operational skills and knowledge required for today’s earthmoving industry.
On completion of the course, candidates will be issued with a nationally-recognised Skid Steer operator qualification.