- Pre & post-operational checks
- Bucket/attachment skill review
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling
- Confined space operation
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Assessment theory preparation
- Participants who have a minimum of 60 hours of operating a Skid Steer within the last twelve months (which can be verified by an employer reference) or
- have held a WorkCover NSW licence for Skid Steer which has expired within the last twelve months, may undertake the ‘Experienced Operator’ version of this program.
- Duration – 1 day
- Availability – every Wednesday and Friday
- Venue – Penrith
- Pre-requisites – RPL granted to experienced operators. Please contact our office for more details.
RIIMPO318E – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Operators (Bobcat)
Our training program enhances and promotes the development of existing operator skills, to achieve optimal operator performance. It will demonstrate to employers that you have undertaken the required training and assessment by an RTO.