- Machine routine maintenance
- Machine pre and post-operational checks
- Basic machine operation
- Front bucket control
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling skill development
- Backhoe operation
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Assessment theory preparation.
- Participants who have a minimum of 60 hours of operating a Backhoe Loader within the last twelve months (which can be verified by an employer reference) or
- have held a WorkCover NSW licence for Backhoe Loader which has expired within the last twelve months, may undertake the ‘Experienced Operator’ version of this program.
- Availability – every Wednesday and Friday
- Venue – Penrith
- Duration – 1 day
- Pre-requisites – RPL granted to experienced operators. Please contact our office for more details.
Backhoe/Loader Training – Experienced
RIIMPO319D – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
Our training program enhances and promotes the development of existing operator skills, to achieve optimal operator performance. It will demonstrate to employers that you have undertaken the required training and assessment by an RTO
[events_list category=”21″ limit=”5″]