- Machine routine maintenance
- Machine pre and post-operational checks
- Basic machine operation
- Front bucket control
- Scooping, levelling and backfilling skill development
- Backhoe operation
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Assessment theory preparation.
- Participants who have a minimum of 60 hours of operating a Front End Loader within the last twelve months (which can be verified by an employer reference) or
- have held a WorkCover NSW licence for Front End Loader which has expired within the last twelve months, may undertake the ‘Experienced Operator’ version of this program.
- Duration – 1 day
- Availability – every Wednesday and Friday
- Venue – Penrith
Front-End Loader – Experienced
RIIMPO321D – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
Our training program enhances and promotes the development of existing operator skills, to achieve optimal operator performance. It will demonstrate to employers that you have undertaken the required training and assessment by an RTO.
[events_list category=”23″ limit=”5″]