- Machine routine maintenance
- Machine pre & post-operational checks
- Basic machine operation
- Trenching I
- Trenching II
- Blade control
- Confined space operation
- Load movement
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Assessment theory preparation.
- Participants who have a minimum of 60 hours of operating an Excavator within the last twelve months (which can be verified by an employer reference) or
- have held a WorkCover NSW licence for an Excavator within the last twelve months, may undertake the ‘Experienced Operator’ version of this program.
- Duration – 1 day
- Availability – every Wednesday and Friday
- Venue – Penrith
Excavator Training – Experienced
RIIMPO320D – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Our training program enhances and promotes the development of existing operator skills, to achieve optimal operator performance. It will demonstrate to employers that you have undertaken the required training and assessment by an RTO. Courses are held every Wednesday and Friday at our Penrith facility.
[events_list category=”19″ limit=”5″]